Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.